I photographed this family last Saturday morning in Ramsey. It was a crisp fall day and the sun was shinning perfectly through the trees. Now the weather people are forecasting a rain/snow mix on Friday...boo hoo. Good bye nice weather:(
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE the second to last shot. What great looking kids! Cari
Shawna, have not seen you in so long! Love, love the b/w and the others, well done. My Madision got that adorable jumper for her bday. Got to love GAP! Hope to see you soon, Kathy
14 comments:
I LOVE the second to last shot. What great looking kids!
Cari
What an adorable family. I love the sun.
NIce job, cute family. ~Jackie
Beautiful light--you captured it so well! I love the little girl's outfit.
Gorgeous shots...I especially love that first one!
what a great looking family! nice job on these photos.
oh they are beautiful - the family and the shots~
such cute kids. Great fall pics and I am with you on the boo hoo about it going away.
i love all the fall outfits people pick out, that's part of the fun of taking family shots in the fall!
Great family shots! Nice job.
Love the b&ws!
This is such a beautiful family. That boy has such a great smile in the last shot.
Those are great. The little girl looks just like her dad and the boy looks just like his mom!
Shawna, have not seen you in so long! Love, love the b/w and the others, well done. My Madision got that adorable jumper for her bday. Got to love GAP! Hope to see you soon, Kathy
Post a Comment