Last Friday I had the pleasure of meeting this charming young lady and her parents. It was a chilly but sunny day, I'm so happy to see the sun again:) Here is your preview...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shawna- you are such a talented photographer! As always, beautiful work.
hey girl! just am checking in on blogs for a bit. these are great! are they at the downtown studio spot? i recognize it! thinking it has to be :) looking fwd to seeing u this weekend!
5 comments:
Shawna- you are such a talented photographer! As always, beautiful work.
So beautiful! This absolutely gorgeous young lady is going to love these photos!
Oh MY, she is GORGEOUS! I especially love that shot of her by the window! You did a fabulous job on these, I am sure she is going to be thrilled! :)
What a beautiful girl! I like the variety of shots you've shown here, too!
hey girl!
just am checking in on blogs for a bit. these are great! are they at the downtown studio spot? i recognize it! thinking it has to be :) looking fwd to seeing u this weekend!
Post a Comment