Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Family of Four

Last Thursday I had the honor of photographing this lovely family. We've had such awesome weather for doing outdoor pictures...I love it! I have another family scheduled for this Thursday, I sure hope the weather holds out:)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

14 comments:

Chell said...

What a cute family. Looks like you really did have nice weather. I am sure they will love these shots

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family. I love your black and whites too!
Cari

Amy said...

Cute family! I really like that first shot.

Jackie's Shot said...

Love that first shot. Great capture. ~Jackie

Becky said...

Some families just look like they fit together, you know? This is one of them to me. The closeups of the kids are fabulous!

Erika said...

what gorgeous kids!! love the close ups!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Nice BnW's

Suzy said...

Well you did a terrific job! What a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! And I love your conversions. They are so creamy, but still natural.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Looks like a fun family. Nice B/W. The shot of the kids is cute.

Angela2932 said...

I love your b&ws, especially the top one. Nice interaction between them.

pat said...

Oh, nice! I love the bokeh on the shot of the bro and sis together--absolutely dreamy! Nice work; your B&Ws are nice and clear.

Mom2Drew said...

I've really become a family photographer lately, I love them. Nice job.

Jess said...

These are fantastic! What a gorgeous family. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you, it's supposed to be really nice here all week! :)