I just had to share a few more shots of my cousin's baby girl. I have a feeling my cousin is going to be overwhelmed looking at all of the proofs. I went a little "proof crazy" - she was doing such a fabulous job so I kept snapping away:)
Here are a few more...



17 comments:
Awwwww - adorable!!! Love these!! What a face!! :)
She is just too sweet! I love that second shot!
Cari
Oh my just soooo sweeeet. ~Jackie
What a beautiful baby! She has tons of hair... that always surprises me on a baby because mine were all cue balls.
She looks so content and sweet!
She is just precious. I would have gone snap happy on her too... how can you NOT? LOL
Oh my word these are adorable. I am sure your cousin will have a tough time but will love them all
soo precious!
Nice work on these. I just want to eat her up she is so adorable.
oh my gosh...precious!
Awww she is just beautiful and I love all that hair!
Absolute sweetness! These are just perfect!
Nice job with these. She looks so cozy and precious.
What a love. The skin tones are are really lovely...especially in that last shot. I love babies with full heads of hair.
I love how sumushed those lips are.
So many beautiful shots of this little sweetie!
gorgeous! the first shot is perfection!
Post a Comment