Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Little Girl:)

I rented a 70-200mm lens and wanted to test it out so I took my daughter outside and did her 3 yr pictures. She did an awesome job for me, I was pleasantly surprised:) It was a little chilly so we were only out there for a couple of minutes.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and I you got some really good shots!
Cari

Anonymous said...

Well she is just a DARLING. I rented this for the wedding I did this fall, and WOW...I just loved it. I don't think I got ONE blurry photo with it.

For Over 29 Years... said...

She's precious! Looks liek she did great for her Mom

Angela2932 said...

What a cutie! I love your second photo!

Margaret said...

She's so cute! How did you like the lens? I've borrowed that from a friend before, and I love it!

Vanessa said...

Oh she is so sweet, that smile is adorable. Fantastic shots.

Tricia said...

She is a doll. You got some great shots.

Rachael said...

She is so cute...I love her outfit!

Jess said...

These are AWESOME Shawna! Wow, you did amazing to get all of these great shots in only a few minutes! She is GORGEOUS. :)

Becky said...

Oh she's just adorable, and you got some great captures. Three is such a cute age. They say such funny things.

Reds said...

Awwww - sweet little girl!!! What a cute dress too!!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Oh she is sweet. Nice shots.

Suzy said...

Awwww she's just adorable! Your so lucky to have a daughter who will allow photos lol! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Shawna-- these are perfect! The brown outfit with the brown eyes - oh, she is cute! Great job! Are you going to buy the lens?

Jessica Rust said...

adorable! auntie loves you ashton!