Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I **heart** this baby girl:)

This little angel belongs to my cousin. Isn't she beautiful:) I had the honor of being in the delivery room taking pictures when she was born - AMAZING! I have three children of my own but I have to say it was unbelievable being on the other side - definitely an awesome experience.

I went over to her house Monday for her newborn session and got a TON of pictures - I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her:) I haven't even gone through half of them but I wanted to share some anyway. I might just have to post a few more later - hope you don't mind:)

Here she is....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet! I LOVE that last one...great light!
Cari

pat said...

These are wonderful!! I love these. Nice work; she is adorable!

Amy said...

Beautiful shots...love that last one especially.

For Over 29 Years... said...

Oh my goodness she is so precious Love the hair. Great photos, the lighting is fantastic

Vanessa said...

Oh these are awesome!! They make me want another! I love the close up of the foot.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it gets any more beautiful than that. These are so so sweet and beautiful. There seems to be a bluish tone to your b/w and I really like it.

Reds said...

Beautiful job! Such sweet photos!!

Jess said...

Oh MY! What a perfect, precious little angel she is! These are STUNNING Shawna!

KRISTIE said...

those are all so great!!

Becky said...

She's beautiful--what a head of hair. I love the way you pose babies.

Suzy said...

I loved being in the room "on the other side". I've had that opportunity a few times and am simply amazed each time. Oh and what a gorgeous baby she is! Sooo beautiful!

Bobbi said...

She is so sweet, I just love that foot shot. Your conversion is perfect for a baby too, so soft.

Gina said...

Awwww! Totally adorable pics, Shawna!