Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Friday, February 13, 2009

"Tickle Monster"

I had the honor of photographing this beautiful family today. Their children were SO darn cute!! I had fun chatting with little Miss "M" about the "tickle monster" that lives in her house (aka Daddy). I told her I have a "tickle monster" that lives in MY house TOO!...:)

Thank for the great time guys! Here is your preview.....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find that good light? :) I LOVE the fourth one of that lil' beauty - perfect! What a gorgeous family!

Becky said...

These are beautiful! Gorgeous light, and I love the expressions you captured on the kiddos.

Cathi Green said...

Wonderful shots of a beautiful family!

Jodie said...

Great shots. the little girl is a real sweetie.

--sme said...

How sweet!

Suzy said...

oh they are a beautiful family indeed! I really like that last shot and the little girls big bright eyes! I'll bet they will treasure these always!

Jason said...

What a great looking family. They look so happy. Very nice shots

Anonymous said...

These are so great...your light is simply PERFECTION in these Shawna. You PP has really come so far int he past few months.

Anonymous said...

what a fun group to photograph! The lighting is awesome :)

Mom2Drew said...

Kiddos are so sweet!

Bobbi said...

What a gorgeous family! I love that last shot, she has beautiful eyes.

Angela2932 said...

Very delightful family photos!