Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine Shoot:)

I photographed this little cutie pie on Valentine's Day! He did a great job. Thanks for all of those cute smiles:)

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

15 comments:

bianketti said...

What a beautiful family, your photos are wonderful!

pat said...

Cute family. That first shot is so cute--a totally flirtatious smile going on there.

Becky Anderson said...

Great pictures! He sure is a cute! How much fun!

Jason said...

Great shots, I really like the B&W conversions

Suzy said...

Look at how cute he is and those big brown bright eyes! You did an awesome job and what a beautiful family they are! I'm sure they'll treasure these forever!

Angela2932 said...

I love the smile in the first one, and he looks so like a baby dressed in big boy clothes in the last!

Meaghan said...

He is so cute! I love the family shot.

Susan Beth said...

Lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Shawna, you are so good at making your subjects feel comfortable in front of the camera - they always look like they are having so much fun!

Jodie said...

What a wonderful series of photos. He is real cutie.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing family. I really love the 3rd one down. The conversion with that serious shot is awesome.

Becky said...

Love the expressions you captured. He is darling.

Amy said...

What a beautiful family, although I just love the first shot of baby by himself...his expression is too cute! :)

Margaret said...

These are so wonderful! I love his expressive eyes. The one with the whole family is so cute!

Kathy King Photographer said...

Shawna, we missed you last night. I hope you are feeling better today. Kari is going to make one beautiful bride, that's for sure. I have to stop by more often you have all kinds of new stuff out here. First off I LOVE YOUR NEW LOGO! Way to get things done! Looks like your business to doing well and no doubt it's because of your skills girl. Hope to see you soon, Kathy