Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Couldn't pass this up:)

Today I was babysitting my friends children and I just could not pass up the opportunity to take some pictures of this little guy. I did his newborn pictures as well - he is now 6 months! Wow! Those six months sure flew by fast:)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

10 comments:

Becca said...

Too cute! The last one is just precious! tfs

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Beautiful photos. He is a cute boy. Lovely blue eyes.

Steph said...

Oh he is so cute and looks so serious! Great captures.

Margaret said...

So sweet! I love the last one. What a great expression!

Becky said...

Great eyes in these! Six months is such a great age.

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Love them all!
Cari

pat said...

Oh my gosh--what a DOLL!! That first and third shot--perfection.

Bobbi said...

He is so cute, I love his eyes.

R.A. BNKetti said...

Aww he has stunning eyes!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE 6 month olds - they are so cute! Nice pics, Shawna!