Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Friday, December 19, 2008

Little Lady:)

I photographed this little lady when she was just 6 months old and had the pleasure of photographing her again for her 1st birthday. She sure is busy:)

About half way through processing this session I decided I wanted to go with a different look, so I started over...I know...I'm crazy, but I like how these look much better:)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

11 comments:

Becky said...

I love your lighting!

Lou said...

Those are beautiful. I love the one of her squatting down.

Angela2932 said...

The 2nd one is particularly cute!

Suzy said...

She sure is a cutie!

Melissa said...

She's a doll!

Reds said...

She is beautiful and love your captures!

Kerry said...

What great pictures of this little girl.

Bobbi said...

These are so cute, your light is perfect. I love this point of view too.

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a cutie! I love all of them!

Joanne Fowler said...

Oooh, I love the look of these and she sure is a cutie!

Amy said...

Love these shots, my favorite is the second one! She's such a cutie! :)