Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Grad 2009

This past weekend I had the pleasure of photographing my nephew who will be graduating from High School in 2009. Thanks to my sister-in-law for being his "walking closet" during our shoot. I took a picture of her holding all of my nephew's outfit changes, it was pretty funny, but I don't think she would be too happy with me if I posted it:) LOL....Thanks guys!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful shots! I really like them all!
Cari

Erika said...

great pics!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Really nice. Love the locations.

Jackie's Shot said...

I bet he will really like those shots. Very nicely done. ~Jackie

Chell said...

You did a gerat job capturing his personality. Too funny about the walking clothing rack she had with him.

pat said...

Fun shots! Love the location and light.

Jess said...

What a good lookin' guy! I love his hair! You did great with these!

Angela2932 said...

I especially like the last one and his great smile.

Cindi Koceich said...

Great job on these!! You really captured a great expression in that last shot!!

Michelle said...

what a handsome guy! I like how you composed these.

Becky said...

Great focus and poses. You even got a teenage boy to smile. High five!

Anonymous said...

Great! I love the close up on the last shot.

Margaret said...

Love the one with the hat beside him. Nice job!

Tori said...

These look great! I really like the third one and the last one best

Bobbi said...

These are great! He looks so comfortable in front of the camera which is so hard with guys and he has a great smile.

Anonymous said...

What a smile - as always, great pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that guy is hot. Gee Wiz, keep those pics to yourself.