Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Monday, October 20, 2008

Gorgeous Trio

This trio is my nephews and niece. They met up with me and Jodi, a fellow photographer friend, at Spring Brook Nature Center for a mini session. I thought I better get these up before their Mother starts calling me....LOL. I can say that because she is my sister-in-law. Thanks guys:)

Photobucket


Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bunch of kids and an awesome photo.

Reds said...

Beautiful kids and great location!!

Jess said...

Wow, what gorgeous kids! I'd love to see their parents, I bet they are stunning as well! :)

Becky said...

Beautiful light in these, and beautiful kids!

Margaret said...

Beautiful children. Love the lighting in these!

Erika said...

you are right! These kids are gorgeous!

Suzy said...

Beautiful!

jewels said...

Wow, Such a good looking family! :) I LOVE the composition and lighting of the last one!

Cheers,
jewels

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fun photo playdate! I have some cute pics of your kids to post!