Awww, aren't they sweet. It was my pleasure photographing these adorable sisters. They had so much fun running around while I captured some memories. You can really tell they have an awesome friendship. Thank you girls:)
awwww, how cute are they!!! I just love those tights! I am so excited to soon be the mommy of two little girls, I hope they become the best of friends too!
6 comments:
awwww, how cute are they!!! I just love those tights! I am so excited to soon be the mommy of two little girls, I hope they become the best of friends too!
These images really highlight the bond of sisters - wonderful, Shawna!
AWWWWW! They are adorable! You did an AWESOME job capturing their relationship- these photos ROCK girl! :)
Adorable!!! Love these shots! You can totally see they love each other!!
The relationship you captured is wonderful, great job!
I love the pink tone of your b/w!
Post a Comment