I must be in a black and white mood because that's what I'm posting this evening. It's so funny, before I got into photography I always preferred colored images but now I tend to like the black and white even better:)
I met this nice family in Anoka down by the river for their photo session. Thank you very much for choosing me to photograph your adorable family.



7 comments:
What a beautiful family! These are all very beautiful and will make a nice collection in their home!
Oh my! They are just darling! What a gorgeous little family... you did a fantastic job here!
I love all the beautiful backlighting you got!
I love the family portrait. I am sure they will treasure it forever.
What a beautiful family. I love the b/w with her in a basket. To cute.
Beautiful shots! I love B&W portraits--these are wonderful. Just love the basket photo. :-)
I love that basket with the damask lining, it totally would match my 'baby girls' nursery! where did you get it?
btw, Great shots!
Post a Comment