great pictures! the little girl is adorable! the location awesome and lighting is very clean and crisp.
What a sweet family I love the ones with the yellow flowers. They pop!
Cute family! Love the shot with the black-eyed susan.
You do such awesome work with family portraits! Do you mind sharing any tips with me? I have a family shoot coming up this weekend?
Awe, so cute. I too love families...so much love.
These are sooo sweet! Love the backlighting on her hair in that second one!
What a sweet, sweet family! These are gorgeous, I bet they LOVE them!
You do get beautiful families. I love your lighting in these, and my favorite shot is the waterfall one. :-)
Another great set of pics, Shawna. Beautiful location too.
Shawna, I see that you have been major busy. Great family shots! Hey I miss you. Hope to see you soon. Kathy
Post a Comment
10 comments:
great pictures! the little girl is adorable! the location awesome and lighting is very clean and crisp.
What a sweet family I love the ones with the yellow flowers. They pop!
Cute family! Love the shot with the black-eyed susan.
You do such awesome work with family portraits! Do you mind sharing any tips with me? I have a family shoot coming up this weekend?
Awe, so cute. I too love families...so much love.
These are sooo sweet! Love the backlighting on her hair in that second one!
What a sweet, sweet family! These are gorgeous, I bet they LOVE them!
You do get beautiful families. I love your lighting in these, and my favorite shot is the waterfall one. :-)
Another great set of pics, Shawna. Beautiful location too.
Shawna, I see that you have been major busy. Great family shots! Hey I miss you. Hope to see you soon. Kathy
Post a Comment