Beautiful family. I love all of these. Looks like a wonderful location.
These are great. The kids are beautiful and that location is perfect!Cari
Shawna - another great job! These are wonderful! A very beautiful family!
Cute family! What a cool location you found, too!
Great shots. Nice location.
These are beautiful, i especially love the bridge shot.
All four photos are really good. I'll bet they'll be happy with all of them!
I just love the first too shots. What a lovely looking family. Love all of the colors here.
Such a beautiful family and location!!! Love that first and last shots!
They are gorgeous! I love that shot of them on the bridge!
What a great looking family!
what a great session Shawna! And what a beautiful family. Love those cozy sweaters! Fun location too.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Beautiful family. I love all of these. Looks like a wonderful location.
These are great. The kids are beautiful and that location is perfect!
Cari
Shawna - another great job! These are wonderful! A very beautiful family!
Cute family! What a cool location you found, too!
Great shots. Nice location.
These are beautiful, i especially love the bridge shot.
All four photos are really good. I'll bet they'll be happy with all of them!
I just love the first too shots. What a lovely looking family. Love all of the colors here.
Such a beautiful family and location!!! Love that first and last shots!
They are gorgeous! I love that shot of them on the bridge!
What a great looking family!
what a great session Shawna! And what a beautiful family. Love those cozy sweaters! Fun location too.
Post a Comment