Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Little Guy

I had the pleasure of photographing this little guy for the second time. He has changed so much in the last twelve weeks. I can't get over how adorable he is, and what a sweetie. He did a great job during his pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

11 comments:

KRISTIE said...

i LOVE the color one, it is so wonderful!

Reds said...

Beautiful catchlights! He is adorable!

Becky said...

What a cute little baby man!

Jess said...

Oh my... he is a DOLL! So alert and I love those big, bright, sparkly eyes of his!

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable...love that last one!
Cari

--sme said...

What a cutie! He looks so alert and curious!

Angela2932 said...

What an absolutely adorable little face!

Kristina said...

Oh, that second shot is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little babe! WOW. I really adore the second one. Those colors are so deep and lovely.

Bobbi said...

What a sweetie, I just love that look in the 2nd shot.

Hyrkas Family said...

Shawna, we just love all of the pictures you took of our little "peanut" last Saturday on his 3-month birthday. They're amazing! Now we begin the difficult task of selecting our favorites. :) We can't wait for the six month pictures - can we reserve you for November 30th already (if you're available)? Thanks so much!