




I would LOVE to take all the credit for these shots, but I can't. I must give credit where credit it due. Thank you Kari for setting up these shots, choosing the awesome locations,metering and post-processing the images. Thank you Jodi for helping with posing, watching for details and holding the reflector. And thank you Bob for being so willing to do whatever:)
Kari wanted me to use her camera which was a bit of a challenge since my camera is a totally different brand. It was tricky to quickly navigate her camera to change the settings, that is why I had her do the metering. It made things go much more smoothly. We used her 70-200mm lens, which is a beast of a lens. It is very heavy!

9 comments:
Thank you for doing this for us Shawna! I love them all, you rock!
these are great! I really like all the posing and DOF.
Very nice!! Love these poses.
these are great - love them all
Great job! I like the B&W conversions a lot.
Great shots! Sounds like you have a wonderful mentor too! I really like the 3rd shot!
awesome job again shawna!! see my comments on our other blog. way to go!! :)
Thanks so much for letting me assist - it was fun and the final images are amazing! You Go, Girl! Let me know if I can ever help out again!
Stunning job, Shawna! These pics are just amazing. You did a great job, and nailed everything to perfection. Not an easy job when you're shooting with a camera that is unfamiliar, but you totally rocked it!!! WTG, I am so proud of ya! :)
Post a Comment