Maternity~ Newborn ~ Babies ~ Toddlers ~ Kids ~ Family ~ Senior Portraits

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sister Session:)

fI was up until 2am editing these pictures from our "sister session" we did last Sunday! I wanted to get then done before my next photo shoot which is scheduled for this Thursday.

Hey Girls ~ I hope you like your portraits:) Let me know what you think!


#1
Proof 1 Storyboard




#2
Proof 2




#3
Proof 3




#4
Proof 4



#5
Proof 5




#6
Proof 6




#7
Proof 7




#8
Proof 8




#9
Proof 9




#10
Proof 10




#11
Proof 11




#12
Proof 12





#13
Proof 13




#14
Proof 14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Shawna!! I absolutely love your work! Cannot believe you haven't been doing this all of your life. I will definitely be giving you a call when we get some time (and my skin clears up:) oh yeah, and my daughter loses her braces- oh but yeah, then my second daughter will be in braces:) Oh me, Oh my...

No, really, Best of luck to you but I know you won't need it, your talent shines on its own.

I'll be in touch soon, I hope,
Teri's friend, Sharrell Lindorff